Please read this entire agreement since it describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Fundivo affiliate program. You may also print a copy and/or retain this information for future reference. By submitting the online application you are agreeing that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of this agreement and that you agree to be legally responsible for each and every term and condition.
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an affiliate in Fundivo.com’s Affiliate Program. In this agreement, “Fundivo”, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Fundivo.com, and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the affiliate.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enroll in the affiliate program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved by us.
4. Affiliate URL
You will be issued a special URL once you become an approved member of the Fundivo Affiliate Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals.
5. Grant of Licenses
We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to (i) access our site through HTML links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and (ii) solely in connection with such links, to use our logos, trade names, trademarks, and similar identifying material (collectively, the “Licensed Materials”) that we provide to you or authorize for such purpose. You are only entitled to use the Licensed Materials to the extent that you are a member in good standing of Fundivo.com’s Affiliate Program. You agree that all uses of the Licensed Materials will be on behalf of Fundivo.com and the good will associated therewith will inure to the sole benefit of Fundivo.com.
Each party agrees not to use the other’s proprietary materials in any manner that is disparaging, misleading, obscene or that otherwise portrays the party in a negative light. Each party reserves all of its respective rights in the proprietary materials covered by this license. Other than the license granted in this Agreement, each party retains all right, title, and interest to its respective rights and no right, title, or interest is transferred to the other.
Affiliates will receive $100 as a commission once referrals placed through properly coded Affiliate links (unless noted otherwise) complete all of the following:
(i) sign up for a Fundivo.com account;
(ii) qualify for a loan through our network of lenders and;
(iii) take a loan through our network of lenders as a direct result of an application submitted through us;
Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher, Fundivo commissions may increase during limited time special promotions, but they will return thereafter to the regular 20% commission rate.
Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on funded referrals that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
Fundivo pays affiliates via a PayPal account, provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify us to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses.
8. Qualifying Sites
Fundivo reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Fundivo Affiliate Program based on site content.
The fact that we auto-approve applications does not imply that we may not re-evaluate your application at a later time. We may reject your application at our sole discretion. We may cancel your application if we determine that your site is unsuitable for our Program. Fundivo.com reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Fundivo Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include (but is not limited to) sites which:
- Promotes sexually explicit materials
- Promotes violence
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promotes illegal activities
- Incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law
- Includes “Fundivo” or variations or misspellings thereof in its domain name
- Is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
- Contains software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other affiliates in our program.
You may not create or design your website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner which resembles our website nor design your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are Fundivo.com or any other affiliated business.
9. Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the Fundivo brand and marketing resources
Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located at http://www.fundivo.com/affiliate/. If a specific size banner ad is not available, the affiliate may contact the Affiliate Program manager at email@example.com and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
10. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the Fundivo logo, logo marks or other Fundivo website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Fundivo.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term “Fundivo” in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (fundivo.net, fundivo-loans.com, fundivo-money.com, etc).
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Fundivo. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote
- coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote “coupon stacking” sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
11. Fundivo Anti-Spam Policy
Fundivo strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Fundivo, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
12. Account Termination
Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the Fundivo Affiliate Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At Fundivo’s discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the affiliate program, but also being banned from ANY other internal affiliate programs.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Relationship of Parties
Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
14. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either Fundivo or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Web Site, all links to the Fundivo websites, and all Fundivo trademarks and logos, other Fundivo marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
15. Limitation of Liability
Fundivo will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate’s potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Fundivo will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Fundivo Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.